For more info on the 2.1 release, please read the 2.1.0 release notes.
Compatibility with Jira 8.2 & JSD 4.2
This version adds supported compatibility with Jira 8.2.x and Jira Service Desk 4.2.x
- With this release Atlassian added support for showing more than three search results in a default JSD to Confluence KB setup, and in this release we've increased the number of search results to five for version JSD 4.2 and up.
JSD 4.2: Searching in the Help Center will show you five hits, and searching on the portal will also show you five hits.
Pre JSD 4.2: Searching in the Help Center will show you several hits, searching the portal will show you five hits.
We intend to improve this in upcoming versions.
- Improved German translations and fixes for broken characters in Spanish translations.
- Trailing URL slashes now redirects properly for
- Fix for uploading attachments in IE11.
- Numerous quality of life improvements for the Site Builder.