For more info on the 3.0 release, please read the 3.0.0 release notes.
Download Refined for JIRA 3.0.11
Field validation improvement for issues
When creating Jira issues from a Refined portal, you now get a clear message on what fields are required.
Bug-fixes and improvements
- Remove the feedback button from the in app admin UI. For further feedback, feel free to raise a request via our support portal
- Fixed a bug where Refined pages would crash if a removed user or out-of-sync user was set as a refined admin.
- Fixed an issue with the Request page layout when browser is zoomed in.
- Made some in-app descriptions clearer on our dropdown menu and site navigation module.
- Fixed an issue where when Refined redirect is not enabled, the wrong UI is rendered going back to Help Center
- Fixed an error where the admin preview banner was sometimes displayed for a request view.
- Site structure now shown in site switcher in mobile view
- Addressed an issue where the date picker dialog was not always closed after saving in safari and firefox
- Fixed an overflow issue with request tables spilling over
- Fixed an issue with incorrect URL routes when viewing a KB module article
- KB articles "shared as comment" from the agent view will be opened in a dialog for the customer if clicked.
- My Requests module on portals now shows empty with an option to show global requests.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't stop watching an issue.
- The header part of the theme is now shown on login page for JSD 8.11/8.8
- Aligned authenticate information box colors in search and KB modules
- Fixed an issue where font styles would collide in the admin UI for JSD 4.12
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't search for users when trying to assign a ticket in the issue view
- Loader animation added for portals
- Some minor various tweaks to margins and layouts for inline dialogs used in the Refined admin sections.