Download Refined for JIRA 3.0.3
Upgrade to 3.0 on multi node setups
In this release an issue was addressed where the upgrade button to display if you were migrating/upgrading from a 2.x version of Refined was shown on all nodes of a Data Center instance, causing the upgrade to be made multiple times.
Custom favicons are now respected when viewing Refined-related pages
- Fixes a bug where the url would change/display wrong for the theme admin section
- Improved the UI of the notification badge for users related to "My Requests" and "My issues"
- Removed the Refined footer from the project configuration view.
- Fixed an issue were duplicate loaders were shown when loading the Site Builder
- Links with custom permission now correctly display a padlock icon through the Site Builder
- Sections in the Theme editor are now collapsed by default to allow for a greater overview
- Site Builder icons for permission and themes on items are now clickable to directly open the edit dialog to change them.