For more info on the 3.0 release, please read the 3.0.0 release notes.
Download Refined for JIRA 3.0.4
Bug fixes & Improvements
This release includes a set of bug fixes and improvements:
- You can now set security level on issues when viewing Jira issues through a Refined Site.
- The profile & Request menu in the top right now correctly displays organizations you belong to.
- Fixed an issue where clicking and viewing an attached image on a request would scroll the page to the top.
- Fixed an issue where requests couldn't be created if the base url contained the word portal.
- Made the 3.0 migration more stable by also handling portals that was tied to items no longer present.
- Given certain permission schemes and configurations you could end up in a situation where you'd be endlessly redirected between the portal urls. This has been adressed here.
- Fixed an issue where the global site theme would apply even when global redirection wasn't enabled.