Download Refined for JIRA 3.0.5
Statuspage integration fixed
An issue that caused the Statuspage integration to stop working has been fixed and it should now be up and running again.
Bug fixes & Improvements
This release includes a set of bug fixes and improvements:
- Log out option no longer incorrectly encoded in Spanish
- Approvers were not rendered correctly in Refined 3.0.4 which has now been fixed.
- Old recommended links data structure from Refined 2.x now properly migrated to 3.x
- Fixed Open and Closed issues filter under My issues
- Fixed an issue where pressing return would preemptively submit the create request form in a popup dialog when using Deviniti Extension for JSD.
- It's now possible to paste (cmd+v / ctrl+v) several files/images to a comment, one-by-one.
- Avoid loading additional resources when the create request is opened in an iframe.
- Fixed an issue where the theme editor couldn't be properly closed by pressing the 'X'-button.