For more info on the 3.2 release, please read the 3.2.0 release notes.
Download Refined for JIRA 3.2.1
Bug-fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where Jira-created tickets without request types could be shown in portals.
- If Summary field is hidden, it will now still be shown in my request lists and request details.
- Fixed an issue with undefined status category (medium gray) having the wrong text color.
- Fixed a bug where the last step of the language tutorial cards ended up below the create dialog.
- Fixed a bug when the My Requests Module is on a category, the category prompts login for anonymous uses
- Addressed an issue where the footer for KB articles was not shown as expected.
- Fixed the edit layout button being misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where a ticket that is moved between service desks would not show up and be displayed properly.