Confluence has its own web mobile setup for showing Confluence when accessed through a mobile device. This can cut in on the RefinedMobile add-on showing on the mobile device and when accessing Confluence through a mobile device, the RefinedMobile is not shown as the theme.
To find out what mobile pages you are looking at, check the following in the URL:
- On a mobile device, type the URL to your Confluence site and log in when necessary.
- Click on the URL in the mobile browser.
If the URL contains ”…/servlet/mobile…” then you are using the Confluence standard mobile pages.
If the URL contains ”…/m…” then you are looking at the RefinedTheme mobile pages.
Disabling the Confluence web mobile plugin
- Go to General configuration
- Click Manage add-ons.
- Change the search to change to ”System”
- Locate the Confluence Mobile plugin in the list
- Expand and click to disable.
If this does not solve your problem, please contact us at support.refinedwiki.com