Upgrade from version 2.x
- Check if the RefinedWiki Mobile Interface is compatible with you Confluence instance.
- Make sure that your Confluence instance is fully backed up.
- Go to: Confluence admin > Manage Add-ons > RefinedWiki Mobile Interface. Click on the upgrade button. Or manually upload the plugin file.
- If you have specified a "Default start page" at the mobile configuration page, please follow these instructions.
- If you have customized the look and feel of your mobile interface you need to apply your customization with the new theme editor.
Upgrade from version 3.0-beta1 and 3.0-beta2
If you have first installed 3.0-beta1 or 3.0-beta2. You need to manually change the name of the "mobileinterface" directory located in your CONFLUENCE_HOME directory to "rwmi". Images and icons are stored in this directory.