Download Refined for Confluence 7.0.2:
Version 7.0.2 is a bug-fix release addressing the following.
Microsoft Edge Legacy compatibility
This version includes a fix in order to still be compatible with Edge version 44 for those who are not able to upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where an automatic upgrade task would fail when coming from early versions of Refined.
- Fixed an issue where the news, activity, pages and search module would incorrectly filter on the current site if another filter had been configured.
- Fixed an issue where the Users Macro would not show avatars due to context path issues.
- Users In Space macro now loads properly
- Addressed a bug where you couldn't configure Category Users from the category home page.
- Fixed long space descriptions overflowing in layout modules via the Spaces Module.
- The Activity stream popup now respects the set keynav color.
- Fixed an error where the Link to this page dialog wouldn't show correctly on blogposts.
- Preview of Advanced Theming in the admin UI now correctly works again.
- Fixed an issue where theme-defined shadows would overflow onto Announcement Banners.
- Creating a new space from a site now correctly ends up on that site rather than on the global site if no location is specified.
- Fixed some theme rendering issues with content effects such as borders.
- Corrected some in-app documentation links and texts