|Table of Contents|
80 customer request resolved in this release. Some additional highlights include:
- You can now use CQL to configure your Search Highlight modules.
- A brand new set of icons to chose from for your Navigation modules.
- The Site Builder and Layout Editor now fully support changing project keys or types
- With the Announcement Banners facelift, it's now also possible to add banners to the login page.
- Create form dialogs now also displays the Service desk name under the request type.
- You can now configure the number of results shown for the Jira Issues module.
- It's now possible to configure a global favicon along with the global logo for Refined sites.
|UI Text Box|
If you have any questions, feedback or would like to report a bug, please visit support.refined.com and file a ticket.