|Ui text box xhtml|
|For more info on the 7.0 release, please read the 7.0.0 release notes.|
Download Refined for Confluence 7.0.
Version 7.0.3 4 is a bug-fix release addressing the following:
Page menu disappearing or rendering wrong
This version includes a fix for the fixed header functionality that would fixate the page menu header when scrolling. This issue was introduced in Version 7.0.2.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Added current theme key/ID as class to body. This will allow users to apply theme-specific CSS customizations.
- Improved the readability on the dates on the News module.
- Updated the color of the evaluation banner at the bottom of the screen to match Refined brand.
- Clarified information text for delete confirmation when deleting a site.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't replace an existing advanced theme with the same key.
- Subcategories now render properly as a link when parent subcategory has category home disabled
- Fixed an issue where editing permissions would reset after a logo was uploaded to the category being edited.
- Fixed an issue where invalid values in the news module would breaks the category layout.
- The activities popup now properly displays on the blog site.
- The $pagename Text Variables now properly works in a Content Layout Macro
- Addressed a bug where the activity stream would apply filter parameters from both simple and advanced configurations.
- Fixed an issue where labels were no longer included in CQL search for advanced if checkbox was checked.
- Addressed a bug where Users In Space macro couldn't be edited once "No Title" parameter was checked.
- Addressed an issue where macros with non-space keys as parameters would breaks the rendering of the page. An example was placing a site key as space key in the activity stream macro.
- Excluding a site from site switcher no longer removes it from the permissions tab in Refined admin.
- Fixed an issue where the divbox macro wouldn't render if nested in other macros.
- The task Report macro now properly works on a layout for all supported Confluence versions.