Added option to hide/disable macros
This release includes a Do not render option in the Macro Render Rules, BETA
Additional fixes and improvements
- Added native render support for the Change History macro.
- Fixed navigation for when clicking usernames in the notification section.
- Fixed an encoding issue with custom stylesheets added through the Refined mobile admin UI.
- The Users macro from Refined for Confluence now renders properly even if empty.
- Fixed a broken version check in regards to the Table of Content macro making that not render properly.
- Links to previous versions of a page now redirects properly to the current version.
- Avoids prompting login screen when checking favourites in a safari mobile browser.
- Fixed an issue where the Networks filter option on the Activity stream module would cause an error.
- Ensures Refined for Confluence categories are still expandable if they have content and if they have a custom url set.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation tree would indent wrongly on some Android chrome browsers.
- Links inside Refined Toolkits UI Text Box macros are now rendered with an underline.